Subject: Re: FLASH: not really a FLASH question
From: A.R.
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:29:24 +0100

IJPenafielataol [dot] com wrote:

> hi, i'm just wondering if anyone know a program that can convert a mp3 to wav
> file (as much as possible if i can only select a certain portion of the mp3 i
> want to convert). anyone know? please email me back at ijpenafielataol [dot] com
> -mike

Hi mike,
the question is: do you need a real professional program or want to save money
and use something more easy-to-use.
The only thing i know is pro, so the program is called Wave-Convert Pro 3.0.
This one is able to deal wtih any kind of sound formats, its avaiable
for Mac
and Win,
price is aprox. around 350.- U$.
It is able to handle batch processing (convert many files at once), change
sample-depth,
sample-rate, has many filters (denoise etc), and one of the best on the market.
(for me)

Hope to help ya,

Alexander B. Rodmann
- Das NICHTS ist die Kraft, durch welche das ETWAS in Erscheinung treten kann
... -
- The NOTHING is the power, through wich SOMETHING will arise ... -
- (Alan Watts) -
digitalwelten - new media -
phone: +49 / 69 / 61993358
fax: +49 / 69 / 61993359