Subject: FLASH: not really a FLASH question
From: IJPenafiel
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 05:53:43 +0100

hi, i'm just wondering if anyone know a program that can convert a mp3 to wav
file (as much as possible if i can only select a certain portion of the mp3 i
want to convert). anyone know? please email me back at ijpenafielataol [dot] com

oh btw, thanks for all those who have had help me with my flash problems.
hope to come here soon and ask some more!!...thanks and keep up the good work
guys and gals.

-mike