Subject: Re: FLASH: Black borders
From: Marc Hoffman (Dart Frog Media)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:03:54 +0100

At 09:48 AM 7/21/99 +0100, you wrote:
>I've just started to use Flash 4.0
>
>and I've been asked to produce a wizzy little intro for a CD-Rom, which
>I'm managing, how do I make a the finished movie have a full screen with
>black borders, and not pop up in a window, like when viewed in the flash
>player

Could use html bgcolor="black" and set the movie size for 98% height and
width. Or just put a black border in the top layer of the Flash and set
movie size to 100% Height and width. You didn't say if this runs as a
projector. If it does, put the border in the Flash movie. In the first
frame have the action FS Command Command:FullScreen Arg:True.