Subject: Re: FLASH: Mouseover callouts
From: james
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:06:01 +0100

--- "Marc Hoffman (Dart Frog Media)"
<mailatdartfrogmedia [dot] com> wrote:
> At 04:26 PM 7/20/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >I'm looking for a sample (flash 4) of a mouseover
> >callout.

> This is simple to do. Just include the callout in
> the OVER frame of the
> button (in edit mode) and make sure it's not in the
> UP frame.
--------
Excellent, just got this to work! Now, I've got
another question:

I have one large graphic (screen shot) that I'd like
to place different hotspots on for mouseover effects
(callouts). Is this possible with ONE image and
"hotspots" or do I have to break it up into seperate
images?

Thanks for the help! I was going to do this with
DHTML but I'd much rather learn flash!