Subject: RE: FLASH: Tweaning along a circular path?
From: Eric Rudolph
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 01:01:54 +0100

I have found the only way I can get this to work is to create one or more
keyframes at positions along the circular path and set the object where it
should be at those keyframes, THEN set the object's end point keyframe
position to be at exactly the same place as the beginning spot. Any other
ways to do this, anyone?