Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash crash
From: android
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:32:04 +0100

i've recently installed flash 4 on my G3/333, and am having very similar
problems. I've tried a clean install, messing with the extensions, updating
the open GL and ATI drivers, etc, but still keep crashing.
mine freezes and/or crashes usually during saving or export, and similarly
am at my wits' end. even with 200Mb of memory assigned to Flash, the only
way I can save without bombing out is by saving each scene as a separate
movie and reprogramming the links - this drastically affects playback as
the playback head waits to repeatedly load what should have been a shared
library (if you get what i mean???)
macromedia technical support have provided no answers, can anyone help at
all as i'm two days over a deadline already

neil android

RE: