Subject: FLASH: Embedding to HTML
From: Bellach, Caroline
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:00:45 +0100

This might be a relatively simple question, but I have not been able to find
an answer!

When creating flash to be used as a web page (to ultimately be embedded in
html) does it matter what the measurements of the movie are? I read
somewhere that as long as it is a certain ratio it should not matter, but I
want to be able to see how it will look in the browser when I am working on
it (rather than constantly publishing it).

For those of you who use flash on your pages, how do you do it, or what
measurements do you use? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

-=Caroline=-