Subject: Re: FLASH: new site .... FLAME SUIT READY ....
From: BRIDGET_LYNCH
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 01:05:24 +0100

thanks for the comments. I appreciate the feedback! I'll get onto it...
Subject: FLASH: new site .... FLAME SUIT READY ....
From: boB <rmainguyatns3 [dot] econnect [dot] ca> at Internet
Date: 7/22/99 10:07 AM

Hello!

Relly liked your site. Nice design, cool rollovers on index page. A
couple of comments :

On your print page the Bridget Lynch buton doesn't work. The home button
that brings you to the index page loads the page in the right frame.
Probably need to reajust the target frame to _top.

Didn't test the whole site but all in all like what i saw.

boB :]

P.S.: Netscape 4.6.1 MAC