Subject: RE: FLASH: Background graphic all jiggly!
From: patrick moore
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 02:10:25 +0100

Sorry if my reply is a bit late, but I have had a similar problem with
bitmap images - Is that what we're talking about here?

Anyway, if it is: I have a situation where I'm fading one bitmap into
another. That's not exactly the case, as I have one already on the
screen, and the top one fades to reveal the botttom one. Although
processor heavy, using alpha settings and motion tweening etc this
works. However, when I remove the top image (that is still there for a
time til the other image is 100% visible) the removal of the image,
although not visible, must clog things up to the point where the visible
image moves about one or two pixels to the left.

Theoretically, this is implausable as where the visible image moves,
there is no keyframe in that layer, at that time - only in two layers
above. Obviously implausable, but not impossible - ah the crap that is
multimedia - hasn't man evolved so well, wouldn't you say?
Patrick Moore
Designer
Harrow Productions