Subject: RE: FLASH: Background graphic all jiggly!
From: patrick moore
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 02:29:09 +0100

Also, I just noticed on the ford site designed by "eye-4u" that was
recently discussed on this list - check out the "design & technology"
link and then go to "design" (ps, I chose the high-bandwidth version)
Watch the Bitmap images as they appear and as another key-frame appears
- the Bitmap moves!! I rest my case. If eye4u can't do it, who the hell
can?
Patrick Moore
Designer
Harrow Productions