Subject: Re: FLASH: Frequently Asked Questions
From: Wes Tilson
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 02:19:31 +0100

507 times.
It's not like a person can't mention websites and shareware programs in
their signatures.
It's like advertising. Nothing wrong with it.

YAFS: Yet Another Screen Saver Maker.
http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/yafs

http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/kjvbible/kjvbible.htm
http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/koran/koran.htm