Subject: FLASH: "active" menus
From: james
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:44:16 +0100

I'm trying to find an example of not just pop-up menus
or buttons, but something more exciting like an
"active" menu. Like the ones you see on the featured
sites where you mouse over a menu item, and with
animation, it branches out into another sub-menu, not
just popping up rapidly. Then, from that sub-menu, it
fires off movies/animation within another section of
the page, etc etc etc.

I've checked most of the flash related sites - any
ideas where I could find a tutorial/sample of this?
Thanks for dealing with my newbie questions!