Subject: Re: FLASH: MM, why the hassle?!
From: John Dowdell
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:45:34 +0100

At 7:20 PM 7/28/99, David Gary Studios wrote:
>Went to DL the latest Shockwave player and had to go through about 5 steps.

This is the new Shockwave 7.02, ShockMachine, shockwave.com I've been
talking about here recently. If you get the new Shockwave Player now you'll
have a bunch of new abilities added. Spend some time with it, try it out,
read the docs.

Entrance:
http://www.shockwave.com/

How can I enable my Flash files for offline viewing?
See "Documentation and Resources" at:
http://www.shockwave.com/devroom/

jd