Subject: FLASH: Inserting a MC
From: Vega, Eric
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:10:14 +0100

I created a Movie Clip using Edit Symbol that essentially pops up four
buttons in rapid succession (similar to the buttons at
http://www.the-control-group.com). Now, being the inexperienced Flash 4
user that I am, I can't for the life of me figure out how to insert this MC
in the timeline so that they pop up when & where I want them. I'm sure this
is very basic & I am just overlooking something.

Thanx for the help,
Eric Vega