Subject: FLASH: site cheCk-- your input needed! (XPOST)
From: diana jeon
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:53:01 +0100

I would love to get some feedback on this site. It is for a furniture
craftsperson in MD (I live in Honolulu). The client wanted " clean simple
and elegant ". Emphasis on **simple**. It is still in the developmental
process, however, the intro is conplete, as is most of one portion of the
slide show.

the clients (2 partners) feedback is one end of the scale to the other!
One loves it. The other feels the quote is too pretentious and femimine.
(It is taken directly from the press release, go figure!) Also, I had to
make the picture of the artisan unrecognizable, because he felt he would be
to embarassed to tell anyone about his site if the photo looked like a photo
of him.

I need some feedback to decide how to proceed...right now, the into is
complete, and from there, if you click on the "desks and tables" a scroller
will come up. the two (of four) that have pix work. (the client is fine
with this part. )

sound is not anywhere near complete at this point.

any feedback, good, bad or indifferent, is greatly appreciated. I am not
sure how to proceed given the varying feedback from the client, and it
would be a big help to have some additioinal feedback to evaluate and
discuss with the client.
thanks you all for your help. the test url is
http://www.flex.com/~dianaj/ricksite2/index.html
thank you,
diana

flasher is generously supported by...
shockwave.com and Electric Rain.
1.877.4.FLASH.4 or (1.805.640.6679 outside the US and Canada)
Register before June 30 and save $200!!-- www.flashforward2000.com