Subject: Re: FLASH: Control how mousepointer looks
From: Randy Kato
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:34:31 +0100

Jette,

You could try a workaround by locking an invisible MC to your pointer
and
instead of using a big button, track the MC/mouse position and use tell
targets
to achieve the same effect. Something like, if x-position is greater
than or
less than certain values and y-position is greater than or less than
certain
values (the values would be the coords of the corners of the big button
you've
eliminated), tell target 'popup menu' go to and play label 'close'.

The big button solution is much easier and doesn't bother most people
since a
popup menu is usually made up of all buttons anyway so the hand would
show up
regardless.

HTH,
Randy

--
Randy Kato - Web Master

627 Broadway, Suite 504, NYC 10012
T 212.539.1680 F 212.539.1741
http://www.braincraft.com

flasher is generously supported by...
shockwave.com and Electric Rain.
1.877.4.FLASH.4 or (1.805.640.6679 outside the US and Canada)
Register before June 30 and save $200!!-- www.flashforward2000.com