Subject: FLASH: projectors pc/mac
From: able dorson
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:28:44 +0100

Hi
this is my first posted question, hope someone can help me out.

I've made a flash movie which, so far has only been intended for playing straight off a hard drive in an exhibition setting. It contains 5 minutes of audio, which until now I have exported as raw audio, hence the .fla and subsequent.swf ios around 50mb.
It's been made on a pc and now I want to do a number of things with the movie and need to transfer it to a mac as that is what I work on.

Here is a list of what I've tried and what's been happening.

-I've tried transferring the.fla on a zip to my mac and it keeps crashing my machine.
-I've tried transferring the .swf to my mac and it appears with a quicktime icon and there is nothing there when I try to view it through flash player and when I try exporting it into a .fla, it does not want to import.

Ultimately I want to create a flash projector and get it online.

Will exporting the audio as mp3 solve all my problems, just some of them or non of them?
I am gonna try this myself, but the guy I'm working with whon has a pc and the original file on his machine is away for a few days, so I'm trying to solve the problem before he returns so as to save some time.

Thank you in advance for any help.

able.

flasher is generously supported by...
shockwave.com and Electric Rain.
1.877.4.FLASH.4 or (1.805.640.6679 outside the US and Canada)
Register before June 30 and save $200!!-- www.flashforward2000.com