Subject: RE: FLASH: projectors pc/mac
From: Brack, Jeremy
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:42:32 +0100

we had the same trouble at my company.. only we use 99% PC here, and we had
a client who needed the FLA in MAC format..
we first tried saving to a PC formatted ZIP disk, and this caused errors on
the MAC. Then we tried a MAC formatted ZIP disk and it was unreadable by
the PC..
then we got some PC software that can format a disk for both MAC and PC
use..
this final solution worked perfectly. The employee that located the special
software has since quit our company, and his PC is now formatted, so I have
no way of knowing what software he got.

But maybe if you linked the MAC onto your PC network, then simply copy the
files over the network instead of using zip disks?

Jeremy Brack
Web Designer
Interactive Marketing Group