Subject: RE: FLASH: Matt Wobensmith: re Flash 5 ActionScript
From: Damien Morton
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 03:40:58 +0100

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your marathon answers.

If you could find out some details about the rendering improvements in the
Flash 5 player, or pass my questions on to one of the develpers, It would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Damien

flasher is generously supported by...
shockwave.com and Electric Rain.
1.877.4.FLASH.4 or (1.805.640.6679 outside the US and Canada)
Register before June 30 and save $200!!-- www.flashforward2000.com