Subject: Re: Gabocorp
From: graveshow
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 21:59:31 +0100

A) He's from Puerto Rico and NOT Peru
B) Who care's? When did he become the be all end all of Flash? Don't get me
wrong, his site is great, really cool...but what would one hope to gain from
him posting to this list? Some rare nugget of wisdom? I'd hazard a guess that
there's nothing he knows that you couldn't also learn from the multitude of
other people who read this list...........

-Graveshow
http://www.graveshow.com/
"Don't piss me off....I've run out of places to bury bodies."