Subject: FLASH: Re: Too many layers tweening?
From: Lena Bj�rklund
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 14:44:04 +0100

Hello.

I am sketching on a greetingcard.
It already contains quite many layers, and I like to add some more to
achieve an effect of flowing water. It has two long tweenings durating
through the whole movie. When I add these, the movie peforms much slower
and isn�t at all to my liking. Now I�m wondering if there is a way to
solve this problem. Or do I have to skip this flowing-water-idea of mine
in purpose to make the movie run as quick as I want?

The URL is:
http://home.swipnet.se/lena_b/2000.html , a rough sketch so far and not
synchronized.

Any good idea is welcome.