Subject: RE: FLASH: Any reason NOT to use Flash?
From: Kevin Jackson
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 20:09:13 +0100

Doing several pieces just like this for a large company now. Key to
getting them enthused was just a short demo with the interactivity.
In my case it was on a laptop and then I mentioned it fit on a
diskette. Most people are not technically savvy until you break it
down to why it will be practical. Flash could go diskette, CD,
intranet easily---Most other options would give them one method.
Bandwidth is one of the most impressive things about FLASH so you
should easily have them there. Good luck.

Kevin Jackson
Triskelian Design
kjacksonattriskelian [dot] com
triscele on Instant Messenger