Subject: FLASH: a very flashy question
From: IJPenafiel
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:31:04 +0100

hello all!! i'm new to this stuff so bare with me. i did make a movie and
in a certain frame in my main time line the movie will stop and play the MC
there. Now, I want this to be my trigger MC to go back to the main time line
of my movie and run the next frame (Frame after where the movie stop). What
action(s) I can use in the last frame of the MC to go back to my main time
line? I suppose that i need to put these actions in my MC? Anyone can give
me some pointers on how to do this? Thanks.

mike
ijpenafielataol [dot] com