Subject: Re: FLASH: ot: how do I get work in flash?
From: penn stevens
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 07:49:27 +0100

Thanks ever so much Karin. That was a really passionate answer, which makes me
hope it'll be exciting for me too. It'd be interesting to see your stuff
sometime and I
hope you'll post it to the list sometime. Hope lots of clients bite.

As for me, I guess I'll try a few different things while I'm in my learning
stage
and see what feels best, and then have a bit of a deep think.

Anyone else want to say how they got into using flash?