Subject: Re: FLASH: eps files are blurry
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:36:39 +0100

Hi Anthony,

I'm not sure what the problem is. It could be the colors wigging from
Illustrator to Flash. Did you know you can import the pallet into Flash.
Perhaps that would cure the problem. I heard someone speaking about it, while
I viewed the taped video (Real Player) from the UCON web page, and I just
remember it.
When I import from Illustrator, I only import outlines and finish the
illustration or graphics in Flash, more like a big person's coloring book, but
easier! I also as a default, save the Illustrator file twice with both
extensions: ai and eps. That way, it's a backup and I can always return to
Illustrator and rework it if necessary.

It could also be that if you create a graphic with a thin line, it imports that
way into Flash. Try it using a 1 point line, 2 or even 4 pointer line. I did
that once and it looked great in Illustrator, and too bad I couldn't see the
details when it was imported into Flash! Such is life!

--
http://www.brzys.com
Intelligence will get you so far,