Subject: Re: FLASH: Quickest way to learn Flash
From: Chris Gurney
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 03:43:07 +0100

> I would first try to determine what type of Flash you will be expected
> to start creating and then concentrate on the features of Flash that you
> will need first.

I am in a similar boat as TJ but in Adelaide, Australia there are nil
opportunities for courses and that to get to acourse means traveling
interstate to get to any so I am starting to work through tutorials etc and
a .fla that someone gave me.

I have had to address flash because a client saw a flash site and wants
similar ( but not nearly as crowded !!)

Do you see anything very difficult in this site that he has pointed me to.

http://www.strathfield.com.au

What key areas should I be working on developing at first?

Thanks

Chris Gurney