Subject: FLASH: Flash 4 - OK I'll complain also
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:21:57 +0100

So, I've been trying to find stuff I don't like in Flash 4.
Yep, even though I have a policy on not using ESD software I downloaded
the full buy version of Flash 4 as I'm only going to buy the CD version
in the beginning of July.
I started playing with it ASAP. Was a bit frustrated not by not having
install problems but I guess we can't have all.
This is fun, using Flash 3 and 4 at the same time. Cut and paste from 4
to 3 works with a lot of the new stuff, nice.
After a gazzillion tests managed to find a way to crash Flash 4 always.
Have a browser window open with the beatnik plugin open. Start Flash 4,
BANG, CRASH! Nice!

Now for my big complaint. Who was the joker that had the idea of placing
a game in the Flash4 egg ? I haven't done any productive work since I
found it.
By the way, this one is way to easy ! I much preferred the Flash 3 one
with Andrew.
OK after managing to crash the bike a couple of hundred times I did
start using Flash 4 for some serious work. WOW !
I don't think I'll be posting more senseless drivel for a while.
Be in touch later with some tutorials for 4

Nigel