Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 4.0 and database connections
From: Robert Koberg
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:18:53 +0100

> This is not very clear to me. It seems like if the username and
> password are not parsed correctly. Can you see them on the next
> page, and then check the value's with the values in the database ?

It works, now. I made a stupid mistake, but my post outlines the correct
procedure. You can see it working at:
http://209.233.20.147/testweb/logon.html

> I don't know how ASP works because I use iHTML and I'm having
> the same problem showing a variable in the Flash.

I have used iHTML before. It is very similar to asp. It is easier to use
than ASP, but it is limited in comparison. What you send and recieve in
Flash is the same for iHTML and ASP and Perl and whatever. It is based on
HTML standards.

Rob