Subject: FLASH: Command to download a file
From: Sheni R. Meledath
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:11:19 +0100

Hi friends,

Flash - Command to download a file

We are using Flash 3.0 for Windows 95. We have created a movie in Flash.
Now we want to provide a link from this site to download a movie file. Is
there any way in Flash to provide a link to a file and when the user clicks
on it will give option to download (save) that file on to their hard disk.
Or else is there any way in HTML to do the same.

The address of the site is www.tmhinternational.com. Pls check the site and
send me your feedbacks. From your valuable feedbacks I can develop the site
and my abilities in Flash further.

Looking for your valuable comments.

Thanks & regards

Sheni R Meledath