Subject: Re: FLASH: Focus buttons?
From: Erica Norton
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 01:19:54 +0100

Hi Ken,

They are there to inform you what the color swatch to the left will be
doing: a stroke (the line, pencil and ink tools and the outline for a box
or oval) or a fill (the paint brush and paint bucket tools and the inside
for a box or oval).

I hope this helps.

At 1:49 PM -0700 6/23/99, unique wrote:
>the use for the Focus buttons on the Toolbar in Flash 4. Stroke color
>focus, fill color focus ... huh?

ps: Nigel, I've been lurking here for a *long* time. I'm just usually not
caught up enough in here to reply with timely input. :o)

Erica Norton
Flash QA