Subject: Re: FLASH: ???????????????
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 01:56:11 +0100

Hi Laurent,

I am not certain I understand, but I think you are asking about making the
background image on the html page show through the Flash movie. This is
possible only in IE, not Netscape, and uses the WMODE="transparent" in the
Object code on the html page.

I also am not sure what you mean by "change just the product by pushing." Do
you mean pushing a button in Flash? Certainly you can do that. The image can be
inside Flash, in one frame of a movie clip or in one frame of the main
timeline, and the button makes playback go to that frame. Or the images could
be in html files that load into another frame (here I mean a frame in an html
frameset, not a Flash movie frame), and you can use Flash buttons with Get URL
actions to make those load.

I realize we have a bit of a language barrier here :-) We sometimes have list
members who are fluent in French (mine is terrible, sorry to say), so if I am
not reading you correctly you may wish to ask one more time in French.

Bon chance!

-Marc

At 11:25 PM 6/25/99 +0200, you wrote:

> That's the second time i publish it
> help me !!!
>
> Good Morning,
>
> I have to done a catalogue with Flash witch must have a back Jpg image.
>
> The second part of it must show icons whitch present products. I have to
> present 40 products with a jpg image and the size of each choice is around 44
> Kb. [ Too fat ]
>
> Can i show the back in a html page and change just the product by pushing ?
> And how can i do with Flash ?
>
> Thank You very much for your help
>
> LCN - France

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.