Subject: Check out these!
From: Bill Dussinger
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 21:43:54 GMT

I thought you might like to see some samples that we pump out every week
of the NFL season.
These samples are from the weekly pre-game info for the official Oakland
Raiders website. Check these out!

Raiders vs. Chiefs http://www.raiders.com/gd/week15/chiefs.phtml

Raiders vs. Broncos http://www.raiders.com/gd/week13/broncos.phtml

Raiders vs. Saints http://www.raiders.com/gd/week11/saints.phtml