Subject: Flash bug?
From: Dave Smith
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 21:51:35 GMT

I was using Flash on a friend's system and i KEPT HAVING TO DITCH
THE EXAMPLE BECAUSE ALL THE SYMBOLS WOULD "GREY" OUT, aFTER THE SYMBOLS
"GREYED" OUT THEY BECAme uneditable. I could save and reload but it
would occur
everytime I tried again.

iT WAS IRRITATING AND i HAVENT SEEN THIS PROB BEFORE.

The system used was a p266/32meg/win95

Any suggestions about this prob/bug?

-DG-