Subject: Please test this site... Please! (Mac or PC)
From: Ben Rogers
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 21:51:41 GMT

Hi everyone,

I know I've asked once before, but would anyone like to test this site (Mac preferred, as we do not have one)?

... It's the slowly emerging "Britian's In-Line Skating Association" site.

It's not complete, but I would welcome a crit. / bug report

Thanks

Ben

Ben Rogers
Pepper Head Design (Hot Ideas) Ltd
http://www.pepperhead.co.uk

Email Disclaimer
is unauthorised.
the governing Pepper Head Design client engagement letter.
benatpepperhead [dot] co [dot] uk