Subject: Re: Please offer feedback...
From: Jan van Boesschoten
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 11:16:28 GMT

Hi,

It's really cool, I'll use it as an example when people want to display their work on the internet, if you don't mind. It shows really well that with one "simpel" application you make more impression than with an whole website. I like it. Simple fast and a good information structure

You did a good job

Regards

Jan van Boesschoten

jvbatmediaplaza [dot] nl