Subject: Step by step appearance of a picture
From: Andreas R�xeisen
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:03:51 GMT

Hi all,

Im new on this list and new with Flash, I hope anybody have an Idea to the
following:

On a Webpage I need a picture that appears from an empty screen more and
more

- 1st step: blanc screen
- 2nd step: few pixels are shown (10% of the picture)
- 3rd step: more pixels are shown (20% of the picture)
- ...
- 10th step: the picture is shown to 100%

And now my question: could I give a picture to Flash and told the program
that it should made the steps 9 to 1?

Many thanks in advance!

Andreas