Subject: Re: Text Buttons...
From: Richard Millward
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 16:50:48 GMT

The "hot spot" isn't actually seen by the user: it's just used by Flash to
"sense" when the mouse is over the item you wanted to use as a button. The
hot spot can be any color or shape; it appears that Flash is simply looking
at the largest possible OUTLINE of the bitmap in that frame.

Richard Millward
rmillwardatearthlink [dot] net