Subject: WOOHOO!!
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 01:21:35 GMT

The client said "Ok, you can build the *whole* site in flash"

:) WooHoo!

http://www.cdmaonline.com/website

Now, I have to make it work.

Do you like this style or not?

Most important...
*I'm trying to project the feeling that the _site map_ navigates the site
very quicky*.

Also, I'm using a WebTV style that says to break things up into smaller
chunks. - says the audience can deal better with it that way. I dunno.

Now in a lot of cases, I'm using popup windows when there's a lot of text.
Some people like 'em, some don't. How does this work for you?

I could take those html pages & put them on cards like the rest of the site
with a lot of wait-for-frames. Do you think that would be wise? Or is it
ok the way I'm doing it?

TIA

/wayne

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net
Dallas, Texas
US- 972.713.8705
waynetatTopher [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatTopher [dot] Net)
wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net (mailto:wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net)
gscatOnRamp [dot] Net