Subject: Detection script and java flash player
From: Miranda Maryadi
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 06:49:32 GMT

Hi....

Can I have some script to detect whether the users' browser contain flash
plugin or not? If I;m not mistaken, I've seen Nagafuji's source, and it
contains scripts that will detect your browser. Is this really works?? I've
never try this out before, cause my browser (Netscape 4.04 and IE 4.01)
plugged with flash.

One more thing, is anyone can tell me about java flash player?? Haven't got
much time to try it out, maybe someone here will give me the clue?
And also, is the scripting make the pages/animations take more time to
download?
Thanks a lot....

ps: special thanks to John... :)
Regards,