Subject: Re: flasher-digest V1 #13
From: christian griffith
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:55:07 GMT

'just a quick note for anyone who saw my IE4.01 problem with javascript
errors.....

it was my own damn fault! Not aftershock. After checking the code John C.
helped me realize what had happened. I re-imported the movie using some
Aftershock presets and it works fine.

Christian Griffith
New Media Producer
Freebairn & Co. www.freebairn.com

www.flashcentral.com
"everything you ever wanted to know about Macromedia Flash"