Subject: Keith Haring
From: Daniel Wiener
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 16:20:38 GMT

We just put up the first installment of flash animations in part of Keith
Haring's website. At a future time there will be sound and more extensive
graphics, exploring his early work in the subways of New York. Please take a
look at it.

haring flash - http://www.haring.com/morphs/
haring website - http://www.haring.com

While I implemented this section in Flash the graphics were produced by
riverbed (http://www.riverbed.com) as was the rest of the site. And of course
by Keith Haring.

Daniel Wiener