Subject: Re: Keith Haring
From: Daniel Wiener
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 03:32:31 GMT

The morphs were created in Illustrator, not by me but by one of my
colleagues. They are mostly done by hand, slowly figuring out where best
to move the anchor points thrpugh trial and error, with some help from the
blend tool. Then they are frame by frame animations in Flash, not tweened.

Daniel Wiener

Colin Moock wrote: >course