Subject: Re: Please test this site... Please! (Mac or PC)
From: Ben Rogers
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:07:01 GMT

Thanks to everyone who tested my site on a Mac...

This 'broken icon' thing is a mystery to me, do you mean at top left, or on
the six buttons? It don't happen on my pc, on IE4 or on NS 3.02 (old browser
for compatibility testing)...mmm. The only thing I can think of that's
different about the 'second' page is that the bitmaps are exported
losslessly... can anyone tell me if this can't be handled with the Mac
version of the plugin???

Anyone at MM shed any light on this one?

Site URL:
http://www.pepperhead.co.uk/bisa

Thanks to anyone who can help...

Ben

Ben Rogers
Pepper Head Design (Hot Ideas) Ltd
http://www.pepperhead.co.uk

Email Disclaimer
is unauthorised.
the governing Pepper Head Design client engagement letter.
benatpepperhead [dot] co [dot] uk