Subject: RE: Text Jaggies...
From: David Williamson
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:32:07 GMT

Alterthere is also one other quality setting that was only ever
mentioned when flash was Slpash. there is still the quality setting of
Best, this forces you animation into the highest quality but won't let
it drop out, as it can do in best some times when it tries to keep the
frame rate going.

cheers dave

David Williamson
Spooky and the Bandit