Subject: Hello???
From: Matt Heron
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 15:27:59 GMT

I heard from a fried Mike Jones (Nexus 21) in London... Spooky and the bandit that this was a good place to go for questions and stuff.... "better than any news site..." is this the case??? if so, what do I have to do to join your little club??? I would love to be invloved in helping people and as well as getting some, if the case may arise... let me know if NE one si on the other end of this line...

Thank you,

Mattman!!!