Subject: Re: Flash JumpMovie
From: Dave Smith
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 04:45:41 GMT

Mike Jones wrote:

> Yes you obviously do, the Grand Prix season runs from this Sunday until the
> late Autumn. If you go to a link after it has been stated that "... the new
> 1998 Shell Ferrari site which is being launched before the first race this
> Sunday." And it's NOT Sunday then you'll not find any flash.

Hmmm, Am I the only one who sees a contradiction here?

Please re-read your own statement again.

> >"... the new
> 1998 Shell Ferrari site which is being launched _before_ the first race this
> Sunday." And it's NOT Sunday then you'll not find any flash.

I believe if someone says a site will be launched BEFORE the first
race this Sunday, then one would assume that the site would be launched
BEFORE
the first race this Sunday.

> Perhaps time
> bends in your neck of the woods?! But I make it Friday 6th NOT Sunday 8th.

And friday the 6th would presumably be _BEFORE_ Sunday the 8th.

Again Do I need to stand corrected?

> Maybe, but you sense of time sux<g>

Nope, sounds more like your sense of how to use English vocabulary
effectively.<g>

> Check this link as the original mail said ON SUNDAY 8th If it's not there
> than then I will apologize!

No need to apologize Mikey, just inform us a little more clearly next
time if you
want people to check out your site and give you feedback BEFORE you
confuse
them.

Like this:

"the new 1998 Shell Ferrari site is being launched Sunday before the
first Grand Prix."

See? Much better.

-DG-