Subject: Re: Flash plug-in figures ? ....
From: Ajay
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 03:46:47 GMT

There can never be accurate statistics for such stuff , and then whoever
has the plugin
is not necessarily your target audience. I can tell u , I have
downloaded the plugin at
least 8 times on 3 of my different machines , i am sure they have
counted me as 8 and
not 1.

You have to be confident of yourself and give your surfers on site a
great multimedia
experience , and ask them to download the plug-in ( you can even
automate it ),
I guess most people would do it as it is a very small plug-in. Its great
fun to develop
and read Flash contents. Good Luck.

--
Ajay Sanghani
Web-Intelligence Offering Web Strategies & Solutions