Subject: Jiggly Letters!
From: Michael Prichard
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 17:06:10 GMT

Hello All:

I created an animation in Flash which for the most part is very smooth.
The problem is that at times when I tween something (a symbol) to fade
it in (brightness) and then let it stay in one position, it seems that
the letters seem to 'jiggle'. It looks fine in Flash2 but when I try
view it in Netscape it does this. Any ideas as to why? It seems to
only bother the letters and nothing else I have created.

Thanks...Michael J. Prichard