Subject: Cant get it to run in html
From: resonate
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 02:58:55 GMT

I created the following to run my movie. I tool the code from the Flash
manual.

The animation runs fine from the browser if I run from a file with
Netscape--aside from the "playing all scenes" problem I mentioned before.
It does not run from the file in Explorer. It says it needs a plugin if I
run it from the site and when it goes to get the plugin it doesn't find it
or crashes. Any ideas?

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cab5/swflash.cab>
PARAM name="Movie" value="black-tri2.swf">

<EMBED SRC="black-tri2.swf" Width=640 Height=480 Loop=False Quality=Autohigh>

</OBJECT>