Subject: Re: New Flashed Site
From: Seven2000
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 17:38:51 GMT

<< Here's the URL... please let me know of any problems

www.sculpture.org.uk >>

I didn't get to spend a lot of time there <have a lot of work to do> but I
really liked what I saw. Very neat, clean site. I did notice that there are
no "hit" areas on the buttons at Allen Jones Pavillion flash intro. I won't
go into hit areas cuz it looks like you know, but perhaps just forgot on those
particular buttons. Or maybe you intended it that way, and then I would just
have to ask "why?". ;) jk Again, liked the site much. James